Finance Graduate Scheme
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Plus Benefits
Taylor Wimpey is now recruiting for our 2018 Finance Graduate Programme beginning in September 2018. The scheme aims to provide a carefully selected group of graduates with a strong commercial grounding and an introduction to the house building sector. You will have the opportunity to work across several different business functions and office locations across the UK. This breadth of experience will help you gain a full appreciation of the build life cycle, support functions and how Taylor Wimpey operates one of the most successful business models in the industry. The finance scheme is a great opportunity for those completing a finance related degree looking to secure their first role in a FTSE 100 business whilst training towards their professional finance qualification.
- Our finance programme is a 3 year rotational scheme, where you will spend time in regional finance teams as well as our group finance setup in head office.
- Rotations will be a minimum of 9 months long and graduates will have the opportunity to spend time in Head Office and a variety of our 24 regional offices located all across the UK.
- Successful candidates will all attend a 5 day residential induction programme where you will be given the opportunity to learn about the business in more detail, find out more about the 3 year programme and what it will bring and also get the chance to meet the other Graduates in your cohort.
- At the end of each business rotation, you will be given a full review of your performance which will contribute to an overall portfolio of your development.
- Senior leaders within the business will monitor your progress and you will be supported in achieving professional and/or other appropriate qualifications if required.
- Successful graduates will attend a number of Taylor Wimpey ‘Skills Camps’ and development interventions over two years that are designed to improve, amongst other things, your commercial awareness, management ability and personal skills. These will also provide an opportunity to hear from Senior Directors and their experiences of working for Taylor Wimpey.
- Graduates will also work on different projects during the 3 years, alongside your fellow graduates. These will include a charity project and an internal business project.
- At the end of the 3 year programme, all successful candidates will be offered a role within the organisation.
- 1st or 2:1 degree or equivalent in a finance related degree – Required
- Full driving license and access to a car – Required
- Willingness to travel around the UK and are happy to stay away from home for extended periods of time – Required
- Be comfortable with the training commitments of a traditional finance qualification like ACCA or CIMA - Required
- Commercial placement or experience working in a finance team within a business - Preferred
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Saturday 16th June 2018